Monday, January 30, 2012

the reason I haven't blogged in forever...

is this little GIRL right here.

what an adventure these little pidder-pattering feet are about to take us on.

I was shocked, Justin was right, ali was overjoyed, and cole was a little disappointed at first...but he is warming up quickly to the idea.

I have to admit I don't have any sisters so I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to how to deal with sisters...but I also have to admit that hearing ali say in the cutest three year old voice ever, "I can't wait to have a sister!" was pretty tender.

So here we go, round three. we are out numbered. out of practice (with diapers and such things). and couldn't be happier to have a healthy little lady on her way to us.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Chantell Hammond said...

Yay! Sisters are so much fun! You will LOVE watching Ali with a little sister. It's a bit crazy with 3 at times, but 3 times more worth it. Congrats!

Cassi said...

So you must be around 20 weeks then right? And I'm 19 and find out next week what we are having. How fun for you guys! I loved having 2 sisters and they are my best friends now!

Elizabeth O. said...

Oh congrats guys. So thrilled for you. I have to say you are a pretty consistent blogger so when I saw that it had been so long, I wondered if was because of baby #3on the way. Woo hoo for you. Keep us posted.

VoNique said...

Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting! I can't believe you're going to have 3! Time to move to zone defense.

Rina said...

So excited for you guys! What is your date? We're going to have babies close together!

Marjorie said...

AWESOME! I wondered why you were MIA. As soon as I found out, Chris found out before me from your fb post, I wanted to call you but I've lost your number in my many phone mishaps. Anyways... CONGRATS! She's one lucky girl:)

valmike said...

Having NO sisters myself, I felt the exact same way when I found out that Brooke was going to be a girl. Eryn and Brooke LOVE playing together so much and I'm sure that your kids will ALL be super happy together.

I'm soooooooo excited for you guys! : )

Jon and Diana said...

I can't wait to hear about name ideas... what are they?