Tuesday, June 12, 2012

showered with cuteness!


My friend Ja'nette decided that even though it was my third baby I still needed to be showered or at least sprinkled. and my goodness can that girl throw a shin dig!


I know, it makes your mouth water just looking at it huh?
 and please note all the cute tags, they are replicas of the invites she sent out.


and then there was the cutest drink idea ever!


is it weird that I have an obsession with these straws?


my friend Jackie made the cupcakes which were delish, and how cute are those mini fruit pizzas?!


in all I was spoiled by about 18 friends. 


how lucky can a girl get? 


I didn't get pic's of everyone...


but I won't soon forget who was there and all the fun that was had!


these are some of my cute YW...how darling are they?


after 2 entertaining games that we could do while chatting, which is perfect in opinion, it was onto the
 gifts...

now if you know me...you know I am a bit, well, animated in my facial expressions.


it started out tender...


moved to scandalous...


and then it got interesting...


it looks like I am giving Sarah the evil eye, but look at that darling dress...how did this face emerge when looking at that darling dress?!


and then it got all out crazy. Sadly there were more like this...and it was too hilarious not to document. apparently I need to tone it down a notch. not easily done. and why did no one tell me I still had my sunglasses on my head?


Ja'Nette even planned a raffle for those who brought a pack of diapers along with them. she thought of everything...even these cute thank you notes that coordinated with the invites and shower decor. 


Seriously, she was out of control with cuteness. 


I felt so spoiled, esp the 3rd time around, bonus!

Thanks to all who came and helped us celebrate this little lady who is soon to arrive!

I felt absolutely showered with cuteness!

2 comments:

jennifer casady said...

I'm so happy you got showered! All presents aside, I think every baby should be celebrated! What a fun party :)

Ja'Nette said...

Love your face!