Sunday, February 17, 2013

Avast Ye Lovers!!!


We tend to get into Valentine's day around here.

This year we went for a pirate theme!
(since I knew we already had a ton we could use around the house)

So we costumed up!


 and got into character


 even mommy pirated up...or looked like a gypsy...close enough.


and ali was perhaps the most into it of all.


you should have heard her pirate songs and pirate voice. perfection.

then it was time to put a sign on the door to warn daddy, and hang up the finishing touches.

Piper was kind enough to take a nap through all of this!


 all that was left was to wait for the sound of daddy's key jingling in the door.

(at this point ali was running around frantically! I need to get my pirate stuff on! My hat! Oh my patch, my patch, where is my patch!!!!)

then ATTACK!


after we properly adorned daddy in pirate garb, we sat down to feast on the finest pirate grub from the Captains table!

Yo Ho! Yo Ho! Happy Valentines Day to Ye!


No comments: