Saturday, May 3, 2014

Easter Sunday

Easter becomes more and more special as our kids get old enough to understand its real meaning.
This year our kids told us the meaning of Easter and relayed all of the events surrounding it in detail. 
The Easter bunny and egg dying still made an appearance, but they seemed to take a back seat to the important things.

I am truly grateful for the knowledge of all that our Savior did so that we can be together for eternity.





 ...and a little grateful for the bribery in chocolate form provided by the Easter bunny which enabled these pictures the happen.


2 comments:

Jon and Diana said...

I love all of the updates! I seriously almost texted you yesterday to tell you to update! The kids are getting so big and are adorable, especially Piper with that bowl of chocolate, my kids are never that nice to Christopher. =)

Wendy said...

I haven't looked at a blog in ages. Just tonight I was thinking of you and I thought, "I wonder if she still updates her blog?" And you do!! Holy crap your kids are huge and beautiful! I miss you so much! I have been working on a post for like the last 6 months, but I'm almost done. I'm obviously way behind on my blog so the post is covering pictures from over a year ago, but you should still check it out.