Monday, May 17, 2010

ali's "girls guide to summer"

I am loving summer and...

ah, pool days with daddy...
where I can take my time getting in the water


and then spend quality time with dad...until he realizes cole is wandering to the deep end and needs some dad help...silly brothers.


but don't worry dad always comes back to find me waiting with a great big smile for him.

and my favorite part of pool days? the accessories of course!
who doesn't love getting a little glammed up before catching some sun?

the only part that's a little tough...

is getting out and freezing until mom get's a towel around me.
other than that, it's pure fabulousness!










4 comments:

valmike said...

Eryn saw this post and started screaming to go to Target and buy a new swimming suit! She's jealous.

Wendy said...

I love the "Ali"gator swim suit! So cute!

VoNique said...

I love your narrations. =)

Katie and Bryson said...

Presh swimmy suit...love it! You are too funny.