Friday, December 24, 2010

santa claus came to town...

Santa came to visit our ward Christmas party!
cole wasted no time scurrying to join the line. he looked up at me with his fists clenched and the biggest smile I have ever seen while jumping up and down and said (in a high pitched excited voice) "this is so exciting!"
if you have been around my son at all this year, you won't even need to read this next part to know what he asked santa for...look at him all business as he says in one breath "the big buzz lightyear with the blue circle belt from star command!"

cole is VERY excited about santa this year and making sure that he checks with me everyday to be sure he was good and that I am not calling santa to tell him otherwise! he informed me that we need to leave santa cookies and milk and make sure dad doesn't eat them...


then there was little miss. she liked the bribe santa gave her...


but other than that wasn't so sure at first...don't worry big brother came to the rescue, stepping up and informing Santa that ali wants a kitchen.


after that she warmed up a little bit.



so basically...
dear santa,
glad you planned ahead and read my children's minds. 'cause I
sure haven't seen that blue circle belt buzz in stores for a while
now and that would have been a tragedy.





1 comment:

jennifer casady said...

Haha, Rachael asked for High School Musical Pajamas...haven't seen those around in the stores lately & I don't think the Elves know how to make them!
Merry Christmas to all 4 of you, we sure missed you at Grandma's tonight!