Sunday, August 5, 2012

bless you too!


today piper was blessed by her daddy.
the blessing was just as sweet and tender as this picture would suggest.


of course the day had to be documented with a photo session!


hmmm... getting 3 kids to look the same direction, by myself, while dad is at a meeting, not the easiest of tasks.


ah candid shots, that's better.


or just 2 seems to be easier...


or best of all just one cute little face to worry about capturing.


(here are a few with out the bow, since my family thinks they are weird sling shot looking things.)


 and one shot with shoes before she wiggled them off...


I know I know, picture overload...


but how could I choose?


we found her dress at the gap a few months back and fell in love.


recognize that blanket Wendy?


and now for the accessories...some golden foot apparel.


and the bow, oh the bow! 

If you have lived around me for the last 2 years you have heard me RAVE about my friends jewelry business (encantadorajewelry.com), if you haven't heard me, head to her site and be prepared to drool. she makes one of a kind bows, so they are not all on her website, but I knew how cute her stash was. So I enlisted her help to create the perfect touch for piper's big day. she whipped up 4 prototypes, and I couldn't choose between 3...seriously that's how good she is. so happy blessing day piper, Stacie sent you not 1, but all 3 that your mommy loved as a gift...as if I didn't love her enough already!

the gold matched the shoes, and the vintage button was the perfect touch. 


I was so afraid of having 2 girls,


now I can't imagine it any other way.


we love you piper. 


happy blessing day "pipes"!

6 comments:

Cassi said...

She is adorable! Love the dress and love how cute your kids are all dressed!!

VoNique said...

She's just the cutest thing :)

valmike said...

She's so cute! Could you make her so she'll stop growing please? I have to see her tiny!!!!!!

jessie roberts said...

Beautiful daughter Heather! I am so happy for your family. And by the way.. Love your haircut :)

jennifer casady said...

I'm loving all the pictures!!! You all look so adorable. And that yellow tufted chair? Perfect for your house :)

JEN&JIMMY said...

I'm obsessed with her. SO cute she looks like Cole and Ali I think! She looks like you too!! I miss you dear friends! LOVE YOU! JEN