Wednesday, August 8, 2012

first graders stay all day long.


Cole officially became a first grader yesterday.
and I spent the day missing my little man.
he had a huge smile on his face when I asked him about his day.
his favorite part was seeing all his friends and all the extra recesses.
We put a note in his lunch box. 
He asked me if I could do that everyday, but at least the first week.
he asked me after he had been home a while if tomorrow would be a shorter day?
and he asked if I had missed my big helper. and then added well you don't have to worry, I am home now.
Oh Cole, I will always worry.
but apparently I don't need to, because you have first grade under control.

1 comment:

jennifer casady said...

Cole is so handsome! First grade is a big transition for us moms. Hope you are adjusting well!