Monday, September 17, 2012

B.Y.U!!!!!!!!!


ok, so BYU may not have done so well this week, but we had a different kind of victory.
we indoctrinated yet another child into the BYU mania!


after getting all our garb on we headed to bleed blue with some of our friends.


ali is quite skilled at cheering for BYU...and I am sure piper will be trained to do so as well...as if she'll have a choice!


we are so not fair weather fans. BYU football brought me my amazing husband and their fabulous daddy...we can't help but love that legacy!

1 comment:

JEN&JIMMY said...

AH!!! Ali looks like a proud mama sister! Look at her! So cute all but the ugly blue ;) I feel like a jerk that I didn't know you had surgery. The funeral was today for jimmy's mom and then one of our good family friends was killed this morning in an auto accident.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=22259027&nid=148&title=trio-that-crashed-over-cliff-were-drinking-witnesses-say&s_cid=featured-1