Monday, October 27, 2014

Back to school, back to school...



We had our annual back to school spaghetti dinner the night before school started.
Our Theme for this year is going to be...
"Do unto others as you would have done unto you"


We got home from our Michigan trip the night before so it wasn't quite as intensely decorated as last year... but it was every bit as fun!


I know, he is huge.


We giggled, set goals, and had father's back to school blessings. 

Then the next morning it was back to school!
Cole is in Mr. Lundquist's 3rd grade class.


and Ali is in Mrs. Roberts 1st grade class.


I have to admit, I am one of those mom's that is never quite ready to have them go back to school.

I actually miss their craziness!


Good thing I have Piper to keep me company!
...she frequently puts on their backpacks as soon as they get home and informs us all that she is now going to school.
Needless to say she misses them too.

1 comment:

Rina said...

I know! I miss mine too and hate to see them leave... And then it is a relief to get back to a routine.