Saturday, October 18, 2014

the J clan

The week school got out we headed down to St. George!!!!


Justin was in Vegas for a conference and his brothers (Jordan and Jeff) met up with him there. Then they all drove to St. George.

I drove down with the kids to meet them. 
yes you heard that right, I drove, by myself, with 3 children to St. George from Idaho Falls.
Luckily we were able to stop off at Diana (my friend from birth) and her families home close to Salt Lake and break up the trip with a social event and sleep over!

We had lot's of fun with Justin's brothers...and of course didn't want to leave St. George.

We would move back in a heart beat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not just I'm the enthusiast associated with paparazzi photos that are used about the gucci replica handbags roads associated with Ny, however Kate’s transporting the dark Prada Tessuto Nylon Messenger Tote, that’s the style that is near to my personal gucci replica handbags center. We acquired something inside the postal mail through my personal uncle Deborah. it had been the Neiman Marcus container which included this particular precise tote, because I’d prepared to complete with regard to my personal whole living? I've used their recommendations as well as obtained the journalism level rather, and today beneath I'm, posting louis vuitton replica bags website articles regarding identical Prada tote instead associated with posting fake chanel sale briefs. We have no idea, it doesn't matter what briefs tend to be regarding. Such as We stated, We didn’t mind to legislation chanel replica college. Although We indicated a few misunderstandings lately from Jennifer Garners whenever she's got already been expecting (vitally, by which possess We already been for your final half a year? )#), the caretaker of just one is actually obviously traviling to where there's the woman's 2nd. This time around, it’s the dark Prada Best Cope with Bowler out of your decrease 2011 runway.