Saturday, August 23, 2008

The big T-W-O!



we can't believe our little man is already 2! I am a little late posting this but I figured a birthday was to important not to document. Cole's actual birthday was June 17. As you can tell Elmo is a definite favorite of his! So, being the crafty girl I am turning into...I set out to make an Elmo cake! To be honest, I did not do it alone...Becca did all the research and was my collaborative partner! We think it turned out pretty great, and Cole was SO EXCITED! Our friends made his birthday so special this year! They gave him such cute gifts that were definitely more exciting than our gift of a BIG BOY BED! He is such a blessing to us. We are constantly laughing at something he comes up with and we love him to pieces!

1 comment:

Chantell Hammond said...

I can't believe he is two! I miss that little boy more than you know, and so does Lucy. Honestly, I'm working on convincing Shawn to move back to Utah, so you better stick around. Nice work on that cake! Oh, we are going to be in Provo next month, Lucy and I. MTC time, I'll have to give you a call if we're there long enough to see anyone!