Monday, March 23, 2009

Christmas in March? Just go with it...


This classic picture of Cole would have been enough...but oh no, it got so much better...



Lesson learned: empty boxes don't support HUGE two year olds.

He was just fine twenty seconds after this, but it was too funny to pass up, luckily Justin had the camera ready and caught all the action!


Ali LOVES this doll. The second she saw it she was obsessed and got incredibly excited. I think this picture goes perfectly with the saying "I love you so much, I could just eat you up!"...look at that face!


This is what we gave Justin for Christmas! Merrick White is AMAZING! She came and photographed the kids and then gave me options on poses. After I made my selection, she sketched this INCREDIBLE portrait. This will not be it's permanent home, but for now Justin placed it under the lights in the bookcase in all its glory. If anyone wants this done for them, let me know and I will get you in touch with her! I am sooooo glad I decided to have this done, when you see in up close it is just incredible.

I know Christmas was forever ago, but our computer died and we didn't have the internet for a while...hence the five million posts today!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE the picture. it turned out sooo cute! and macy has that little gym thingy too. fun!

VoNique said...

At least you have an excuse for not blogging. I'm going to have to come up with something.

Merrick said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

Wendy said...

LOL - those pics of Cole still crack me up!

Marjorie said...

LOVE that sketch, and too funny of Cole falling in the box:)