Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Edward





It's no secret that Cole was in desperate need of a haircut, I mean just look at the recent pics. Justin stumbled across something when having a little fun styling our little man...he had enough hair to do the "Edward Do". If you have seen Twilight, then you could not have missed the hair on Edward! Justin has sent Cole to find me on several occasions with the instructions to say "Hey Mom, I'm Edward!" Well, the Edward hair is no more...but the hilarious memory of it will live on eternally...


2 comments:

Wendy Babcock said...

I think it is so cute! I wish that my little guy could have Edward hair. That is the best part about the movie. I love that! My husband keeps his hair too short, so I don't think I will ever experience hair such as you.

Rina said...

MUCH cuter than the Twilight movie Edward.