Friday, August 27, 2010

airport shoot

so, I was obsessed with the idea of having an old truck in our photo's this year, it just seemed like a fun background that we could play around with. but after scouring st george and finding the perfect setting that turned out to be a farm surrounded by barbed wire that nobody seemed to own or have any contact info about who did own it, I was about to give up on the idea of a random, fun, unique background when justin came to the rescue and thought of the airport! he does deals for them at work and they were totally up for it. It was perfect. shaded, colorful, and there was even this random bench that is so retro its cool just hanging out waiting for us to put it to good use!
this is my absolute favorite of the kids.












I love this one especially in black and white.


ah, the tender couple shots.






who wouldn't gaze longingly at that man!



something about the way this picture is configured makes me so happy.


love.



my shirt is sitting funky, but I still like it.


ali doing things her way as usual.

I LOVE how this candid shot turned out.





he is even cute when he looks melancholy.


this is one of my over all favorites. it just makes me happy to look at.


and I love where the plane is in position to us.


look family pictures can be fun, our faces prove it...even if there are some death stares I may have neglected to post.


I am also a big fan of this one.

this is why I love val. some photographers would have been impatiently yelling at ali to stop wondering off...she sees a moment and captures it.










just for fun.



another successful shoot. thanks val!


if you are looking at getting family pictures done, you cannot beat val, nor her prices.
she is good with kids, stays calm, is genius, and will get just as excited about the shots of your family you love as you do.
if you are interested you should head on over to her site.
(you will die when you find out what she charges, so inexpensive and for her quality work...it's insane.)

2 comments:

Valerie McCorristin said...

Warm fuzzies all over! You guys were great and your little family was super good!

Becca said...

So cute! You guys look great, cute kiddos and I love your hair!