Saturday, October 4, 2008

Never Say Never...


I was raised in a family that called those bows that you put on bald baby girls "sling shots". So, nothing against those of you who have put them on your little ladies, but I swore I would NEVER wrap one around my little ones head! For years now my friends have been vowing to change my mind, I thought their efforts were nothing but a lost cause. Well, never say never! In my defense to my family reading this and shaking their heads preparing to mock my daughter I just have to say...it's all Lindsey's fault! She put one of Macy's bows on Ali the other day and I felt my stern aversion to these suckers melt away. Ali looked so cute and like a girl. So, I made the trip to the store to purchase Ali some accessories for her non-existent locks! Although I remain picky about which bows I will and will not use, I have to admit, I do think she looks adorable...I just hope I can stand the "I Told You So's"!

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

So I can totally see how you'd be swayed when seeing the band on Ali. We see things differently when it comes to "our child" I bet she looked cute!