Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sweet Dreams


This was way to sweet to pass up! Justin has fallen hard for his little girl. I love the moments when he doesn't know I am watching and I catch the look in his eyes as he watches her. He has always been adorable with Cole, but this little girl has completely melted him. I feel sorry for the first boy who tries to date Ali, Justin is already thinking up ways to scare potential suitors. What a lucky little gal, she is so loved, and moments like this show just how much!

2 comments:

Rina said...

Very cute. She is so small and I love the pink! You should check out Etsy.com for some cute baby clips.

Marjorie said...

YaaaaaaaY an update! Love the pictures, so sweet! You have to keep posting especially since they change so much when so little. I want to see her:) Do I see some of you in Ali?