Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taste the Rainbow

Cole has been saying some of the most random things lately, so I thought I would document them for the grandparents sake! The first has to do with this picture. Cole loves that skittles commercial where every time the guy touches anything it turns to skittles. So he apparently remembered the catch phrase to the commercial and when I let him eat some M&M's for dessert today he said "Cole taste the rainbow!"...wrong candy, hilarious statement. Then when I went to take this picture Cole said "One, Two, Three...I gotta pee". He said it with the funniest face. Another random thing he has said lately is repeated every time I give him something or sometimes he just randomly walks up to me and says "I'm a lucky guy". I have no clue where he got that from but it's pretty darn cute.

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

I so wish I could hear him talking. I remember right before we left I was already amazed at how much more he was talking and I know I'd be even more amazed now. I love it when their talking starts to make sense. Too fun!

Sara said...

your last two posts have me cracking up. What a smart kid, and funny too!

We just changed our blog to private, if you want an invite send me an email, saraMsuman@gmail.com, with your email address!

Chantell Hammond said...

Heather, as I said in my email, shame on you. Although Lucy does love that Cole is eating M&M's and is now searching my house for some.