Sunday, June 21, 2009

happy daddy day

When looking through our pictures there were like 500 that I could have posted on here to show how cute Justin is with the kids. So rather than post 500 pictures I went for the most recent daddy picture and one from our family photo's. I love this one from the family pictures because it shows perfectly how Justin watches over Cole and Ali. And the one below is just a picture from this week. I walked in and found them all laying in Cole's bed together reading bedtime stories. (Note the refreshments daddy provided and partook of.) He is such an adorable daddy. The kids absolutely adore him and with just this little glimpse into our lives I am sure you can see why. So happy father's day sweetie, you are wonderful! I am so glad our children have a fabulous daddy just like I have always had!



2 comments:

valmike said...

So, Justin drinks formula from a bottle. Is that his secret to big strong muscles? -VAL

Justin said...

Why does it have to be formula... Maybe it was a protein drink or Red Bull...

Justin