Monday, June 29, 2009

if you're happy and you know it...

we are happy for a few little (but oh so important) reasons today.

I am happy because ali FINALLY has hair long enough to go in a clip without the headband thingies.


and I get to pull out the summer clothes

(ignore her sad little mosquito bites...the one draw back of summer nights)


cole is happy because he has a new big window in his room...quite the process, but so worth it!


ali is happy because she stole cole's cars when he wasn't looking.

and daddy will be happy when he finds out I assembled our new (IKEA put them together yourself cause my wife is cheap and made us buy them from there) nightstands...well I am going to attempt it anyway, it's the thought that counts...right?

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh, she looks SO big (and adorable) with her hair like that! holy moly. and that window IS so fabulous!!

Cassi said...

Sweet picture of Cole in the window!!

valmike said...

Cute outfit! Thanks for Brooke's. I was excited to see something that cute that was not pink. It's so easy to get stuck in the pink rut with little girls.

Wendy said...

Cool window! It lets in so much light! I want to see a picture of the bed stands now.