Tuesday, August 18, 2009

she thinks my tractor's sexy

the county fair was a great way to spend an unseasonably cool summer day.

and they just so happened to have some adorable photo opps!

we went with val, eryn, and baby brooke. which meant great pictures courtesy of val, and free entertainment courtesy of the fair and the hilarious toddlers.


yep, that's right, he's man enough for a pink tractor...

then it was onto the barn yard fun.

and young love. between a boy and his...

bunny.

cole fell in love with this furry little one.

then came the manly activity of driving remote control cars.

followed up by suckers and shelter from the rain.


it was a pretty fun trip, and FREE always makes things even more enjoyable!

thanks for inviting us val!

4 comments:

Christin said...

gotta love the county fair.

christinolson.blogspot.com

valmike said...

I really like that picture of him on the pink tractor! (You can tell his shoes are on the wrong feet in it! But, hey... he put them on himself without being asked!)

Wendy said...

Stinkin cute hat! I love it!!

Marjorie said...

So this comment is totally for the wrong post but I meant to leave it awhile back and never did because I read blogs off google reader and always forget or don't have the time to go to individual sites and leave comments... So know even though I don't make many comments I'm an avid reader of your blog!!!

Anyways... I LOVED your cakes for your kids!!!! So cool and awesome. It's so fun to make birthdays special for little ones. SO wish I could've been there! Miss you guys!