Tuesday, November 24, 2009

confessions of a shop-a-holic

hmmm...what does this say about me?

cole brought me the peter pan dvd and asked me if he could watch

Tai Pan


poor kid, apparently he has been dragged there one to many times.

on a different note, I have given up any hope of finding my camera cord to upload my pictures...hence the clip art updates, but I was able to find a replacement cord on line for cheap so hopefully actual pictures will grace our blog soon! just don't judge me if halloween pictures show up Dec. 1st!

2 comments:

Christin said...

Tai Pan ha ha ha ha ha.....Too funny.

We'll hook up after Thanksgiving. Have a great holiday.

Christin

valmike said...

Hmmm... No camera cord? I bet that you could find one on ebay. : ) You can always take your memory cards to wal-mart and they can put the pics onto a cd for you for like $3.