Saturday, December 5, 2009

deck the halls with...pumkins

we had so much fun carving pumpkins on FHE a few MONTHS ago! don't judge...I had a good reason for not being able to blog this forever ago remember?


ali loved that she got her very own pumpkin

and justin and cole took it all very seriously


while I enjoyed the fall fattening treats with pleasure

ali got right to work

and cole dug right in

until dad asked if he wanted to eat it

c'mon cole...not even one little bite?


all that hard work payed off and those guts even became a tasty treat the next day when cole and I baked the pumpkin seeds...yum!

justin did the detailed haunted house while cole and i stuck to the simpler, but no less scary skeleton.

cole's favorite part? lighting the candle with dad...ah my little pyro's...and if you know about my irrational fear of lighting things on fire then you definitely know this boy get's his interest from dad!

No comments: