Thursday, February 4, 2010

bob the tesimony builder

while I am please to admit that I finally abandoned all hope of finding our camera cord to upload pictures, and ordered a new one, it will not be here for a few days. so, to assure all of you that we are indeed alive and well, I stole this picture off of my friend Lenae's blog.

could we be any cuter?


this was our primary teacher training. I love serving with these ladies. it has definitely helped with the move to have such wonderful people who are forced to be my friends! our presidency came up with the theme "tools, treats, and training". it was a complete event filled with food, creative decor, and a skit (girls after my own heart). we had fun and we are pretty sure our teachers found our insanity entertaining enough to get them to show up for the next meeting!

so, prepare for a bit of blog barfing when the camera cord arrives. between christmas, our anniversary, and our every day happenings, there is a ton to chat about!

4 comments:

Christin said...

You ladies look so cute in your hats. Call me sometime.

Christin

Chantell Hammond said...

First of all, could you be any better at everything you do? You are so creative, I miss you. Second, YAY for the upcoming blog barfing!

Wendy said...

I thought you ordered that cord months ago? Dang girl! :)

K, bob the builder theme = so cute!

Bring on the blog barf!

valmike said...

I'm glad that you girls can have so much fun in your callings! Besides anything that you get to wear a neat hat for is worth going to for sure!