Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a Maddux family Christmas

Although Christmas is always a very busy season we did find time to fit a lot in around here...

like make a gingerbread house


and sugar cookies

experience the weakest snow fall ever... (and eat it)

and play in it

get and set up our tree, ummm I can still smell it when I see this

and decorate it...which Justin miraculously let me decorate my way this year
(have I mentioned how much I love Tai Pan?)

fill Santa in on the list

drive to grandma and grandpa's house and wake up Christmas morning to the spoils of a very kind Santa

Cole got right to work

assembling the thing his little heart most desired...a mickey mouse club house

while ali was content to chill

give Santa some action

show off the tu tu my cousin made for her


and take it all in

while posing for pictures that are so ali it's not even funny


and where was Justin? oh he was enjoying the gift that keeps on giving...
(thank you to all family members who made this possible)

and giving...this is how he could be found for a large portion of our trip

but he was not the only one at least

but I have to give him credit he made plenty of time to spoil and love us


both will gifts like the amazing chi that has changed my hair's life forever, and with tender unforgettable memories.

it was a great Christmas and we loved every minute. Especially those moments that make you think and remember what this season is all about.

2 comments:

Jon and Diana said...

You got a chi? I've been wondering about the "miracle" of this product. I'll have to see what the miracle is all about next weekend! Yeah, a friend reunion!

Sara said...

looks like it was an awesome Christmas!!

So we are headed down to st george tomorrow morning (2/13) and will be there through Monday. If you are free at all, call my cell 801-885-0545! Love to see you!