Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tide pool tenderness

while at my parents place for the holidays justin and I took full advantage of the babysitting offered and went on several dates.

we saw movies, ate out, and one day my mom kicked us out for the whole day! Justin investigated and found some fun places we had yet to visit in our adventures there. he took me to the tide pools. that last time I was there was on a 4th grade field trip...this was way better than 4th grade! I mean c'mon I was there with this!
(insert arrow to incredibly cute fella in picture below)

we had such a good time just being together


to quote my journal which is ridiculously littered with years of detail about this..."I sure love this kid"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Rachel Murdock here...it still warms my heart that you and Justin are married. yay dorms!