Tuesday, January 11, 2011

family night fun!

last Sunday night we asked cole what he wanted to do for family home evening that monday.
his reply? "I want to build a tent!"
daddy got right to work making that happen when he got home from work.
and this is what he came up with...have I mentioned I love this man?
It was pitch dark in our living room when I was taking these pictures...so its a miracle they turned out.
here they are entering the tent, justin made them repeat a password to enter.


can you see his grin? I see dimples...he was OBSESSED with this.


ali loved the adventure too, almost as much as she loves her daddy.


look at their faces, they loved every minute of our tent singing session.




daddy's make the best tents...and the best 'lil memories.


1 comment:

The Woods said...

You call them tents...we call them forts. You say tomato, I say tomahto... Any way you look at it forts and tents are just magical fun! (As long as they get cleaned up!). By the way, this is the first comment I've ever left on a blog. Congratulations.